If you're leaving school or are wondering what to do next, welcome to Banbury and Bicester College!
We can help you to do whatever you it is you want to do. We’re specialists in employment-focused education for young people.
Through career-related training, work skills development, career advice, personal development and one-to-one support, we make sure you have everything you need to progress to higher-level education or employment.
Take a look at the options below and start your journey with Banbury and Bicester College.
- A completely new experience in education and training
- Career pathways and vocational training for a huge range of careers and jobs
- Apprenticeships where you can earn while you learn
- Foundation learning for people who need to get the grades to get onto a Level 1 programme
- LLD/D programmes for learners with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Year 10 and 11 programmes for students who are still at school
Staying in education until 18
Remember that RPA (Raising the Participation Age) means you need to stay in education and training until the end of the academic year in which you turn 18.
However, you don’t need to stay at school. Our college is a great option, contact us to find out more.