Benefit from some of the best teaching and learning in the sector. Improve your employability. Join an Activate Learning college.
Our unique approach has been recognised by Ofsted in its 2018 inspection report.
The report highlights that:
- Learners develop particularly good personal, social and employability skills
- The majority of learners benefit from good teaching, learning and assessment. Teachers help learners to develop their confidence and make good progress
- Employers’ strong involvement with learning programmes helps prepare learners well for work
- Since the previous inspection, governors and senior leaders have been successful in improving the quality of teaching, learning and assessment
- The large majority of learners achieve their qualifications and progress to further education, training or employment because of good support and preparation for their next steps
- Leaders provide clear strategic direction, vision and mission
- The college is an effective learning organisation
The inspection team awarded Activate Learning colleges an overall rating of good, with an oustanding rating for high needs provision.
Contact us today to get your future on the right track.