PRESERVE YOUR CLASSIC CAR – FOR THE FUTURE
CLASSIC MOTOR VEHICLE MAINTENANCE COURSES - LAUNCHING IN MAY 2017
Do you own a classic motor vehicle, but are worried you might not be able to keep it in pristine condition?
Working in partnership with Bicester Heritage, our classic motor vehicle maintenance courses offer enthusiasts like you the opportunity to learn a host of skills, so you can enjoy your classic motor vehicle all-year round.
Two-day basic maintenance course (£395 per person) - Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 May
Our two-day course is perfect if you are looking to understand the fundamentals of classic car maintenance.
- Pick-up the basic skills needed to maintain your classic motor vehicle
- Focus on key components - including oil, brakes and wheels
- Learn how to identify basic structural issues
Five-day advanced maintenance course (£995 per person) - Monday 15 to Friday 19 May
If you already have a basic understanding of classic car maintenance, our five-day course will provide you with the skills and confidence to carry out more advanced tasks:
- Understand how to carry out a major assessment of your vehicle
- Learn how to deal with electrical and lighting issues
- Gain a good understanding of how to assess larger structural issues
Both courses take place in our fully equipped classic motor vehicle workshop, located on the much-acclaimed Bicester Heritage site in Oxfordshire.
Courses will take place in May 2017.
Register your interest below and we will be in touch with you soon with full details.