REGISTER FOR ONE OR MORE CAREER PATHWAY TASTER EVENTS AND EXPERIENCE OUR COURSES IN MORE DETAIL.
Our taster events cover the majority of full-time courses offered at Banbury and Bicester College, City of Oxford College and Reading College. The events are designed to give you a flavour of what studying at college is like and the number of career pathways open to you.
Courses on offer are organised by Faculty. Please note that not all courses run on all our campuses - please check our websites to ensure your chosen course runs in your preferred location. All Taster events run 6-7.30pm.
- A-levels and Business, including: business studies, management and retail, professional courses and travel and tourism; access to higher education, A-levels and science - Tuesday 6 March (Oxford), Wednesday 21 March (Banbury)
- Lifestyles - including hair and beauty, hospitality and catering, events and corporate entertainment, sports and leisure - Tuesday 6 March (Banbury), Thursday 8 March (Oxford)
- Technology - including construction, IT, motor vehicle and engineering - Thursday 8 March (Banbury), Tuesday 13 March (Technology Campus, Blackbird Leys), Thursday 15 March (Reading)
- Creative arts - including arts, dance, fashion, furniture, games development, graphic design, media, music, performing arts, photography and visual arts - Tuesday 13 March (Banbury), Thursday 15 March (Oxford), Tuesday 20 March (Reading)
- Lifeskills - including community programmes, ESOL, EFL, foreign languages, foundation studies, GCSEs, LLDD and skills for life
- Protective services - including childcare, health and social care and uniformed public services - Thursday 15 March (Banbury), Tuesday 20 March (Oxford), Thursday 22 March (Reading)
Event Start Date :Thursday, 1 March 2018 - 6:00pm
Event End Date :Thursday, 22 March 2018 - 7:30pm