Do you work with clients aged 16-24 who are not in education, employment or training?
Here at Activate Learning, we have a range of programmes to help support young people make the right choices for them.
Our NEET programmes
Our programmes are available at Banbury and Bicester College, City of Oxford College and Reading College, providing the opportunity for young people to:
- Study at their local Activate Learning college one day a week (for a number of weeks)
- Sign up for a vocational taster programme (in motor vehicle, construction, catering and more)
- Receive the support they need to succeed
Helping young people achieve their best
Our NEET programmes help young people:
- Build their confidence levels
- Learn the skills that employers are looking for
- Take their next steps on their career journey, whether employment or progression to a full-time study programme.
Get in touch to find out how we can help your young clients.
Call 0800 612 6008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org