Think you know work experience? Think again!
We bring commercial experience into your learning directly.
But it’s not work experience as you might know it. It’s higher level than that.
- Commercially-viable learning companies. Run by real students, and in some cases making real profits!
- Enterprise weeks – built in to the curriculum – give you the chance to make and/or sell your products and services
- Student Crew gives you the chance to work for the college – as a guide at an open event, for example
- Young Enterprise - a feature of our curriculum at Banbury and Bicester College
- Opportunities for paid work at college are also available
Experience a real job for a real organisation. We guarantee you won’t be making tea.
All of this boosts your experience and your employability skills. It’s part of college life, it’s built in to our enterprising culture.