The world of education is changing all the time. Changes include the launch of traineeships and reforms to A-level and BTEC programmes.
Parents and carers often want to help young people make decisions about their future. In this section of our website you can find out more about:
- Careers advice and guidance from our impartial Activate Learning Careers team
- Staying in education until 18
- Types of qualifications
- Routes to university and employment
- Support with costs
- What employers are looking for
- Support for international students under 18s
What next after GCSEs?
Below are a series of presentations from employers, careers advisors and education experts, aimed to help parents understand the options available to their children.